Four-N-One Delivery, Inc.
Do you require additional information? Please complete the contact form below. and you will receive a response within 48 hours.
A crowdfunding investment involves risk. You should not invest any funds in this offering unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. In making an investment decision, investors must rely on their own examination of the issuer and the terms of the offering, including the merits and risks involved. These securities have not been recommended or approved by any federal or state securities commission or regulatory authority. Furthermore, these authorities have not passed upon the accuracy or adequacy of this document. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not pass upon the merits of any securities offered or the terms of the offering, nor does it pass upon the accuracy or completeness of any offering document or literature. These securities are offered under an exemption from registration; however, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has not made an independent determination that these securities are exempt from registration.
THIS NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is made as of this day of ackoweldgement of Agreement by and between Four-N-One Delivery, Inc. and Potential Investor with reference to the following facts:
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the above recitals, the covenants hereinafter contained, and other good and valuable consideration (the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged) the undersigned hereby agree as follows:
1. Potential Investor’s Obligations. Potential Investor agrees for the Nondisclosure Period (defined below) (i) to hold all of the Confidential Information of Company in strict confidence, (ii) not to make use of any Confidential Information of Company in any manner other than for purposes of evaluating a potential investment in Company, including, but not limited to, not using any Confidential Information to design, develop or produce products or services, and (iii) not to copy the Confidential Information of Company, in each instance without the prior written consent of the Company. As used in this Agreement, “Confidential Information” means and includes all information, whether verbal or written, disclosed by Company to Potential Investor and relating to Company’s business plans, strategies, financial information, research and development and marketing, including, without limitation, trade secrets, software, product design information, client, customer, vendor and potential investor lists, prices and pricing policies not otherwise published, research and development materials, prototypes, business plans, new products and services under development, and marketing, business and Internet strategies. Confidential Information does not include information which is (a) known by Potential Investor at the time of receipt from Company, (b) approved in writing for release from this provision by Company, (c) now or which hereafter becomes part of the public domain through no action or omission of Potential Investor, (d) independently developed by Potential Investor without the use of Confidential Information, and/or (e) acquired by Potential Investor from a third party without restriction on use or disclosure and without breach by such third party of an obligation of confidentiality. The “Nondisclosure Period” shall be begin on the Effective Date and continue for a period of five (5) years.
2. For Investment Purposes Only. Potential Investor acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is made for the purposes of considering an investment in Company only and nothing herein shall be construed in any way as an offer, an attempted offer, or a solicitation for the sale of any product or service which has been or may be developed by Company. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute either party a partner, joint venturer or employee of the other party for any purpose.
3. Actions Not Required. Potential Investor understands that nothing herein (a) requires the disclosure of any Confidential Information of Company, which shall be disclosed, if at all, solely at the option of Company or (b) requires Company or Potential Investor to proceed with any proposed transaction or relationship in connection with which Confidential Information of Company may be disclosed.
4. Property Rights. Company retains all of its intellectual property rights in and to its Confidential Information. Immediately upon a written request by Company at any time, Potential Investor will turn over to Company all Confidential Information of Company and all documents or media containing any Confidential Information of Company and any and all copies or extracts thereof.
Return of Confidential Information. Potential Investor shall immediately return and redeliver to Company all tangible material embodying any Confidential Information provided hereunder and all notes, summaries, memoranda, drawings, manuals, records, excerpts or derivative information deriving therefrom, and all other documents or materials (“Notes”) (and all copies of any of the foregoing, including “copies” that have been converted to computerized media in the form of image, data, word processing, or other types of files either manually or by image capture) based on or including any Confidential Information, in whatever form of storage or retrieval, upon the earlier of (i) the completion or termination of the dealings between the parties contemplated hereunder; (ii) the termination of this Agreement; or (iii) at such time as the Company may so request; provided however that the Potential Investor may retain such of its documents as is necessary to enable it to comply with its reasonable document retention policies. Alternatively, the Potential Investor, with the written consent of the Company may immediately destroy any of the foregoing embodying Confidential Information (or the reasonably nonrecoverable data erasure of computerized data) and, upon request, certify in writing such destruction by an authorized officer of the Potential Investor supervising the destruction).
5. No License Granted. Neither the execution and delivery of this Agreement nor the furnishing of any Confidential Information of Company by Company shall be construed as granting to Potential Investor either expressly, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license under any invention, patent, trademark, or copyright now or hereafter owned or controlled by Company.
No Assignment. Neither Party shall assign any of its rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of the other Party. Any attempted assignment in violation of this section will be void and of no effect.
6. No Adequate Remedy At Law. Potential Investor acknowledges and agrees that due to the unique nature of the Confidential Information of Company, there can be no adequate remedy at law for any breach of its obligations hereunder, that any such breach may allow Potential Investor or third parties to unfairly compete with Company resulting in irreparable harm to Company, and, therefore, that upon any such breach or any threat thereof, Company shall be entitled to (a) specific performance and other injunctive relief without the necessity of posting a bond, in addition to whatever remedies it might have at law, and (b) be indemnified by Potential Investor from any loss or harm, including, without limitation, attorney's fees, in connection with any breach or enforcement of Potential Investor's obligations hereunder or the unauthorized use or release of any such Confidential Information of Company. Potential Investor shall notify Company in writing immediately upon the occurrence of any such unauthorized release or other breach of which it is aware.
7. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of _____________ without regard to the conflict of law provisions of such state. This Agreement shall be binding upon the successors and assigns of the respective parties.
8. Disclosure Under Court Order. Potential Investor may make disclosures required by court order if Potential Investor (a) uses reasonable efforts to limit disclosure and to obtain confidential treatment or a protective order and (b) promptly provides notice to Company of and allows Company to participate in the proceeding.
9. Notice. All notices or requests required or contemplated by this Agreement shall be in writing and (a) if from Company to Potential Investor, shall be hand-delivered or mailed to Four-N-One Delivery, 2781 Ward Lake Way Ellenwood, Georgia 30294, or such other address as Company shall specify in written notice to Potential Investor, or address as Potential Investor shall specify in written notice to Company. Requests or notices given by personal delivery shall be deemed given and received at the time of delivery and requests or notices given by mail shall be deemed given and received the earlier of three days from the date of mailing or upon receipt.
10. General Provisions. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. This Agreement supersedes all prior discussions and writings and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by an instrument in writing signed by the parties hereto. Accordingly, no course of conduct shall constitute an amendment or modification of this Agreement. No waiver of this Agreement will be binding upon either party unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of each party and no failure or delay in enforcing any right will be deemed a waiver. All waivers shall be strictly construed.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have duly executed and have caused this Agreement duly to be executed and delivered as of the Effective Date.